NOVIS products and services
Novis develops and realizes concepts for the production and utilisation of renewable energy from biomass. Together with our clients we analyse the energy demand and the local conditions. Based on this analysis we select individually for every project the best solution from different technologies.
The two key aspects of our activity are:
1. Power plants for enterprises with biological residues
e.g. rice mills, cocoa plants, peanut factories or cattle farming with high amounts of manure are able to use the produced energy themselves or to feed it into the public grid.
2. Rural electrification:
Many villages in Africa are not yet electrified or generate their electrictry from expensive and unreliable diesel generators. These villages receive a micro net and a small biomass power plant to supply the local community with electricity.
We offer these projects also as a possibility for CO2 compensation for your organisation in the framework of your CSR activities.
In the projects NOVIS offers the following services to guarantee the successful operation of the plants:
- Analysis and development of the project
- Feasibility study / Pre-Engineering at site
- Calculation of profitability
- Conception and planning of the plant
- Support for the preparation of approval planning
- Support with the approval and planning of feed-in
- Implementation planning
- If necessary: Planning of substrate supply
- Project management
- Supply chain and logistics services
- Construction management and quality control
- Training and qualification of plant operator
- Start-up of plant and support during initial operation
- If requested: Maintenance of plant
- For large scale projects: Generation of Emission Reduction Certificates (CERs)